Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kindergarten field trip to the Houston Zoo

For the last field trip of Kaycees Kindergarten year they went to the Houston Zoo. It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun. Here is her class as we arrived at the zoo. This the baby Giraffe that was born this past January
I love how long their necks are

Some of Kaycees class standing by the monkeys. William, Kashave, Ryan, Bethany and Kaycee
I think the funnest part of the whole day was the Sea Lion show.
Here are the two Sea Lions swimming next to each other
Here are the kids on the Sea Lion statue , Micheal, Bethany, Aiushi, William, and Ryan. Bottom row, Kashave, Arti and KayceeThis is a... Well I don't remember. We all just thought it was a really pretty bird. :) I'm sure after I post this post I will remember what kind of bird it is.
The ground hogs were really quite funny the day we were there
Kacee and Bethany as ground hogs. The sun must have been real bright in their eyes. Both girls are rubbing their eyes
Kaycee and Bethany posing for a photo shoot.
Mommy and Kaycee. I am so glad I got to go on this field trip with Kaycee

2 comments:

Ines said...

I love field trips. I've always tried to go with my kids. Great memories... You two look so cute with your big smiles, and I love the baby giraffe.

Sherilyn said...

So cute. I loved reading your blog. Thanks for the invite. Your family is just darling. It is fun to read about your happenings way down in Texas! My Uncle Ladd Simons was the stake patriarch there for several years. He passed away about 7 months ago.He was married to my mom's sister. His daughter Denise Simons is still living in their home. They are probably not in your stake, as Houston has grown so much. Take care and thanks for sharing. Check out my blog www.mikeandsherilyn.blogspot.com