Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

Ok here are the Easter photos. They are back words in order. For some reason my computer wont let me change the order here.

Any way here are the girls in their Easter dresses. I found these at Kohls for a great price.
Here is Maddy after she woke up form her nap. I love her smile.Maddy was sleeping during the Easter basket hunt so the Easter bunny left her basket by her in her crib
Matthew looking for his basketKaycee looking for her basket. I don't think the baskets would fit in a drawer but that seems to be the place to look each and every year. :)
James looking for his basket
Cole was sleeping before we started the hunt. He finally woke up and went to town trying to find his basket.
Here are the kids baskets ready for the Easter bunny to come and hide them.
On Monday before Easter for Family night we dyed Easter eggs.
The kids after they died eggs. I LOVE this picture. Its my favorite.
Showing off their eggs
Cole dying eggs
Cole helping Maddy dye her eggs

Kaycee busy dying Easter eggsJames waiting for his egg to be ready to be taken out of the dye
We also did a Easter egg hunt the Saturday before Easter. My mom was here and she though it would be fun to do an egg hunt while she was here. The kids had a great time.
Here is Matthew looking for eggs
James found something.
Cole having fun on the Easter egg hunt. I love his face here
Kaycee found some Whoopers
All the kids waiting to go out and find eggs.

Thanks for the fun Easter egg hunt Grandma!

1 comment:

erika said...

Looks like you had a good easter.