Friday, April 30, 2010

Egg hunt at the church

The day before Easter the church had an Easter egg hunt for the kids. It went well. This in Maddy on the prowl. Hehehe Kaycee
Cole and the look out
Matthew
James stocking up
Maddy, me. Kaycee and Cole looking for the last few eggs
I think Maddy came away with the most. This is all her doing. She was really into it this year. :)
Cole found a shiny blue egg
Kaycee and her egg loot
Kaycee, Cole and Maddy with some of the kids from the ward looking at there stash.

4 comments:

Pratt Bratts said...

How fun!!! I love the picture of Maddy showing off her loot! And I REALLY like your shirt!! Where'd you get it?

Shady Bradys said...

Hahaha! The first pic of cute lil Maddy is funny. Those don't look very hidden!

Kori said...

Absolutely loved the picture of Maddy showing her loot! That is great she got so into it this year. Cayson still really wasn't it made me crazy. He liked the idea of runny around with the kids better than picking up eggs. Glad to see I'm not the only who does post's late.

The Woff Pack said...

Maddie is sure growing up. I can't wait to see you guys.