This is Easter day. Our tradition is to have the Easter Bunny hide the kids Easter baskets and let the kids find them. This year there was a lot t6he Easter Bunny had to hide because Grandma and Grandpa Woffinden sent stuff the Bunny to hide as well. Its funny that the Easter Bunny is cleaver enough to find new places each year. It was fun.
Here is Kaycee on the hunt.

Kaycee and Matthew looking in the closet.

James hunting.

Can you see the basket? This is Matthews basket. Look closely at the top by the hangers. You can see the green of his basket.

Maddy with her loot from Grandma and Grandpa. ;)

Maddy with her basket.

Cole found his basket under the bathroom sink.

Matthew with his basket

James with his basket. The Easter Bunny hid it in the curtains

Kaycee with her loot.

For dinner I cooked up a ham, twice baked potatoes rolls and deviled eggs. Here is Maddy trying the eggs.

She didn't like them :)

My super cute Easter decorations for my dinner table. I found the cute tree with eggs on it at Kholes and my sister in Law Amber made the table runner.

The Easter tree up close.
2 comments:
Cute!!! I love, love, love the dress Kaycee was wearing! I can't believe Maddy didn't like deviled eggs!! What's up with that?!? Can't wait to see you guys in a couple months!!! Love you!
I like your idea if putting spiritual words on the easter eggs - otherwise it's just too worldly. Might have to try that next year.
Post a Comment