Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentines for the kids

Valentines morning before the kids came down stairs I put out there gifts. I think the table looks so fun. :) I just love how Kaycees gift turned out.
Here's Maddy looking at her Valentines gifts
Cole got a Buzz Light year
Matthew LOVES to play Monopoly. I found this sports Monopoly pack and had to get it. The pieces and money are sports related
We got James a baseball that when you throw it it will clock the speed of the throw
Kaycee with her stuff
Maddy reading her Valentines card from her cousin Cameron

2 comments:

Pratt Bratts said...

I love it!!! I love Maddy looking at her Valentine from Cameron! :) Alex said that when you come we should play Monopoly with Matthew cuz Alex really likes to play it too!

TeresaL said...

What a cute Mom you are!