What does, masking tape, an old shirt and liquid band aid have in common?

They are to fix Maddy's Ouwee. Maddy had developed sores on the thumb she sucks. Blisters to be exact that ended up getting infected. So Ben decided to doctor her up.

Here is Maddy with the Doctor and supplies

She was a good little patient

Then she decided she didn't like the bandages very much and wanted them OFF!

Look how happy she is. It took about a half hour bat she was able to free her thumb. :)
3 comments:
I was a thumb sucker myself and I'm sure my mother has some similar stories about trying to break my from my bad habit. The one thing I can tell you is that "stops it" won't work. I still sucked on it I just had to get past the bad taste.
Ow! Poor baby.
Been there with Mackenzie. I told her she had to suck on her other thumb... kinda worked. I gave her a binki. It was a long 3 days with lots of lotion & medicine on her little thumb.
Post a Comment