Beware lots and lots of pictures. Ok to start out these first 2 pictures are of my friend Kim and Jamie's kids. Raggedy Ann is Jamie's daughter Maya and Raggedy Andy is Kim's son Aidan. Jamie and Kim have been good friends for a while and I started watching Aiden the beginning of this school year for Kim while she teaches 5th grade here at the school my kids go to. Any way Aiden and Maya go to pre-school together and Thursday was there costume party day.


On Friday Oct 30th the church put on a trunk or treat. Jamie brought her kids along and we had a blast. Here we have Kaycee the Witch, Maya, Raggedy Ann and Maddy as Pebbles

Cole was a "groovy man) That's what he called himself. :)

Maddy again

James and Kaycee getting ready for the costume parade to start

Maddy, Kaycee and Cole handing out candy
On Halloween we went out trick or treating with Jessica and her kids. We have Mario (Jacob) Luigi (Matthew) The witch (Kaycee) Groovy man(Cole) Pebbles (Maddy) Another Luigi (Josh) and a vampire (Joey) Side note: Josh has got to be the sweetest kid around. James should be wearing a mask but Maddy was scared of it so I had him take it off. Josh has always been concerned with Maddy so in this picture he is holding her hand so she wont get scared again. So cute. Also Maddy rode in the stroller to go to do so she didn't go up tot the door very often with her bucket. Josh would get two pieces of candy at every door and come give one to Maddy. Such a sweet kid. :)

Our first house we hit. My neighbors and good friends the Hazels

Maddy enjoying the night

At one house we went to it was decorated so cool. Here Jessica's cousin is holding up a floating head.

Here we have a severed head
And here is the grave yard. These decorations were the best of the nights.

After we were done trick or treating we went over to our good friends the Lindamoods for a big Halloween block party. I think this was the best party of the night. Actually I have asked the kids what was there most favorite part of the night and they all say this party.
Matthew and Cole eating hot dogs

Kirsten the Candy Corn Witch. The party was at her house

Jessica, Maddy and Lisa. This picture was taken at like 9:30-10pm Maddy was on a "I need to go to sleep high" She was acting so funny.

The party gang. Again look closely and you can see Josh holding Maddy's hand :)

Ok on to the costume pictures. Matthew and David (Matthews friend and game buddy) as Luigi and Mario. So fitting for both of them. Sarah said David was Mario and I knew I had to get the Luigi costume for Matthew. :)

Kaycee the Witch

Maddy as Pebbles I made this costume for Maya (Jamie's daughter) last year.

Cole the groovy man

And James the dead baseball player. Sorry he took off the mask and gauze before I could get the picture.

2 comments:
Fun, fun, fun. It looks like you had a great Halloween also. I love the "groovy man" costume what a character.
Cute costumes. I loved Maddie's Pebbles costume. I still can't believe you all didn't need coats for Halloween! I am jealous!
Post a Comment