Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Maddy's first real outing

Ok I know Maddy was only 10 day old and all but my Grandma was leaving the the next Monday and I really wanted to take her Katy mills mall and the Rain Forest Cafe. So last Friday thats what we did. :) Maddy sleep throught the whole experiance.
Heres Grandma just taking it all in.Even with all the noise my mom was still able to talk to my sister on her cell phone.Cole was all into the Rain Forrest and the animals untill.........the Rain Forrest came alive. He wasn't t to sure of the place then. He would just look around with BIG eyes and his hands over his mouthLooks like the outing tuckered both my mom and Maddy out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the days when they'd sleep through an entire outing, no matter how loud it is!! I miss that!

Shelly and Ben said...

Oh I love it!! Maddy's such a chunky monkey!!!! Too bad I probably wont get to see her until she's like a year old. Nuts!

Shady Bradys said...

Yay! I found you guys! I can't believe how grown up your kids look already! And Maddy is so adorable! Congrats!