Maddy with her Grandma Great. This is my Grandma Pulley and my kids LOVE her and she loves them. :) Maddy really took to her this summer. 

Maddy telling Grandma a story. Too cute!

That same night we were able to catch this amazing sky. We were all in the house and I notice it getting very yellow looking out side. We came out to look and this is what we found. Look at the pretty pink color in this cloud.

These clouds are so cool. It looks like the clouds are bleeding into the blue sky.


Check this one out. Again notice the pretty pink color mixed in.


These clouds were so cool. This one has some green in it

Amazing!

We captured these clouds just the day before all the crazy weather hit Utah with the 3 hail storms.
2 comments:
Great cloud pics! I'm so glad you made it to Utah. So sad I didn't get to see you. Maybe next time!
3 hail storms?? Crazy. I saw a cloud the other day that looked like it had been photo shopped on. It stood out weird and kinda fake looking. So strange.
Post a Comment