Monday, September 27, 2010

Dutch Store

My favorite candy is chocolate. When Ben and I went to Germany back in 2000 I was in heaven. Their chocolate is the best. Then my good friend Ruthie moved to Amsterdam and would send me chocolate. Then she moved to Canada. But I still had a connection because another friend, Laura still lived in Amsterdam. But this past summer Laura moved back to Texas. I was so sad that my chocolate connection was over. THEN.... When I was in Utah this summer my brother in law let me in on a little Pratt family secret. There is a Dutch store in Salt Lake the sells the yummy chocolate. YUMMY!!!!! Look at all that yummy goodness. :)
I took James with me when we went to the Dutch Store and he though these clogs were cool. So I let him take a picture.

Thanks for the secret Alex. I can't wait until next year. :)

5 comments:

Allison said...

I LOOOVE Chocolate! Please tell me where is little secret is in SLC:)

Unknown said...

Umm, I live in Holland Michigan. We have a few Dutch stores and Dutch bakery's here. And if you come at Tulip Time, we have all the Dutch food you can eat. We also have Dutch shoes, costumes and tulip fields all over. If you wanted Dutch Chocolate, all you need do is ask. Love the pics though.

Unknown said...

Love the post! Here's a link to the one here: http://www.littledutchgirl.com/. Just in case you ever need a refill before you're back in SLC. :)

Pratt Bratts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pratt Bratts said...

Allison, here is the link to the store we took Kristie to! :)

http://www.olddutchstore.com/

And here is it's address

2696 S Highland Dr
Salt Lake City, Utah 84106
(801) 467-5052