Monday, March 29, 2010

Houston Rodeo and Keith Urban concert

We we lucky enough to get free tickets to the Houston Live Stock Show and Rodeo and Keith Urban concert this year. Thank David. Its good to know people . :) Any way we had a blast. We went to the live stock show first and say LOTS of pigs.

The kids in front of the pigs pen

Kaycee and Cole excited to be at the Rodeo

Since we saw all the pigs we HAD to go see a pig race. :) It was so much fun

Cole came away with this great Piggy nose. He wore it ALL night. Then as we were leaving he said in the sweetest voice ever "Mommy, where's my piggy nose?" He had lost it at the very end. It was really sad. But he was so good and didn't even cry. I think he was to tired to cry if you ask me. :)

James and Matthew at the Rodeo

Cole and Kaycee. Ben stayed home with Maddy.

The best part.... BULL RIDING!!!
I think this is my FAVORITE shot of the night!
After the Rodeo came KEITH URBAN!!! Best concert I have been to in a while! He rocked the house
These ladies were so funny to watch. They were so into Keith Urban. When they turned around to leave they were I would say in there late 40's. early 50's.
Keith up close.

2 comments:

Cyndie said...

How sad that he list his piggy nose. :-(

Kori said...

Looks like you had a great time! I'm so jealous. It's so nice to "know" people.