Kaycee turned 8 on June 9th 2011. That means she gets to be baptised a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She is super excited. She will be baptised by her Dad on July 2nd while we are in Utah. More to come on that. :) Here is a sneak pre-view of Kaycee in her after baptism dress. 
Jane 23
5 months ago

5 comments:
She is so beautiful!! I can't wait to watch her get baptized!
What a beautiful girl! Congrats!
way to go.
We are too baptizing our son while we are in Utah too.
Great minds think alike.
P.S my poor son has to wait.
His bday was may 6th.
More beautiful pics! She's gorgeous. And what a great deal for that dress!!! Gotta love Ebay.
What a cutie! Does she look like her mom or what? Now I can't wait to see your fun adventures in Utah posts. So sad I missed you.
Post a Comment