Sunday, November 7, 2010

Meet the Seamons

Meet the Seamons family, the coolest family ever. Chris the dad, Ines the mom,Vanessa the oldest daughter, Dexter the only boy and Bianca the middle child. :) Love you Bianca. Any way Ines and my mom are like sole sisters. Its like they have known each other since birth. The only thing is Ines was born and raises in Germany and my mom was born and raised in American for Utah, USA. O ya and they are like 10 years apart in age and have only known each other for like 5 years. All that said they are great friends and inseparable. This summer I got to know them ALL a lot better. What an amazing family. I am so glad my parents have friends like then Seamons.
The Seamoms being the Seamons. Love these guys. The other man in this picture is Opa. Ines dad. He came to visit from Germany this summer.
My kids LOVE this family. This is Vanessa playing with Maddy and Cole. Vanessa was Maddy's bestest buddy this summer. :)
Here is Bianca getting into the action. :)
ATTACK!!!
So cute. We love you Nessa!
Cameron, Maddy and Cole playing with Bianca
Game night at my parents house is always fun. Here is Ines, Dexter, James and my Grandma Pulley. Thanks for being such a great family.

3 comments:

What I Did Today said...

Don't you just love having good older kids for friends or family to be positive role models for your children? I know I do! Great pics!

TeresaL said...

How fun!

Ines said...

Whoa! So I get on here and see my family... What a tribute!!! Thanks so much for featuring us on your blog. We sure love you guys too! And wish you lived closer.