Friday, July 23, 2010

Having fun in Utah

We have been here for 4 weeks now and I am finally making my first real post on Utah. Hahahaha We've done a lot and I have a lot to post about but here are a few high lights so far.

This is my cute little nephew Brent
Maddy helped my mom make here bed the other day. She brought Grandma ALL the pillows. :)This is my niece Cameron. Isn't she a doll? :)
This is Milo. one of the 2 new addition to our family. Milo is Ben's sister Brandally's little boy. He was born June 13th 2010This is another new addition, Draegan. He was born June 2nd 2010
Maddy sure love her new cousin Draegan
Silly Maddy.
My cute Kaycee
James holding Draegan
Matthew coming down the fireman poll at the park
I got a hold of my moms camera. Wahahahaha
:)
She shouldn't have gone off swinging and left me alone with it. :)
Colie Bolie
Cole me and Kaycee
Every Monday there has been a concert in the park. This night was a great concert which a family friend was in. Her is Vanessa showing the kids her violin
The view out my mom and dads back window. Love this view.
Cole up a tree in my parents front yard
Story time with Grandpa. Maddy is pointing out the puppies to her Papa. :)

2 comments:

Pratt Bratts said...

I love all the pictures!! I may have to steal the one of Cameron! It's super cute!!!

Nick and Dani said...

Cuuute! I loved the pictures! :) It was fun to see you all the other day!