This is what his back looked like right after the test was over
Trees. Ash, American Elm, Cedar, Virginia Live Oak, Pecan, Hackberry, Cottonwood, Mt. Cedar, Privet, Box Elder, Maple, Mesquite, Red Mulberry, Eastern Sycamore, Sweet gum and River Burch
Grasses. Johnson, Bermuda, and Bahia
Weeds. Ragweed, Marsh Elder, English Plantation, Dock/sorrel mix, Dog Fennel, Sagebrush, Mugwart, Cocklebur, Lamb's quarters, Russian Thistle, Kochia, Water Hemp, and Baccharis
Miscellaneous. D. Farinae, D, Pteronyssinus (a form of Dust mites), Dog, Aspergillus fumigatus, Penicillium notatum, Drechslera (Curvularia), Auerobasidium (Pulluria) Rhizopus Solonifer, Phoma Betae, Epicoccum migrum, and Bernuta grass smut. ( all forms of mold)
So there ya go. This is why his eyes went crazy and why he is now on shots. Not the best of traits to have passed on to my kid.

5 comments:
That is awfull. I cannot belive that is what they have to do to test that, it Makes since. But owie. Good luck with that.
Wow, and I thought Daniel's allergies were bad. I hope he can get some relief with the allergy shots!!
Oh man!!! Poor James!!! Yeah, too bad he got that trait from this side of the family!! I hope the shots do wonders for him like they did with you!
Poor kid!! How often will he have to get the shots?? What will you do when you are up here?
This is the funny part of it all Amber. He can get his shots twice between day 3 and day 10. He cant come any earlier then day 3 and no later then day 10. So basically twice a week if I want to try to figure out that schedual. I think I will stick with just once a week every 7 days. The reason they say twice with in 10 days is so we can get him to the maintenance dose faster. As far as when we are in Utah I am going to talk with Dr. Jensen or Dr Haffen and see if they would be willing to give him the shots this summer. I have already OK'ed it with this Dr. I know kind of a bad time for us to start all this . :)
Post a Comment