Ok so my mom has this bad habit of putting make-up on Cole when she sees him. WHAT THE HECK. If you remember this last April when she was down after my surgery she did the same thing. Cole loves it and thinks its so funny that grandma would do this to him. I don't know how funny it really is. :) Any way I will let the pictures speak for them self's.
I guess Grandma may as well enjoy being able to do this for a little bit because it won't be long before he'll have nothing to do with that "girl stuff!"
Ya know thats a great point Allison. :) My mom says he asked for her to do it to him this time. I will remind her that it might look better on Kaycee. :)
Ben and I met on a blind date soon after he returned from his mission. I knew the day I meet him that he was the one I was to marry even if he didn't remember my name when we said goodbye that night. :) Any way we dated for 4 months, were engaged for 4 months and then married in April of 1998. We have 5 great kids. 3 boys and 2 girls.
5 comments:
Those will be good Black mail pics later on...
lol that's what Grandmas are for:) Nice make up job! So why doesn't she do it to Kacey instead?
I guess Grandma may as well enjoy being able to do this for a little bit because it won't be long before he'll have nothing to do with that "girl stuff!"
Ya know thats a great point Allison. :) My mom says he asked for her to do it to him this time. I will remind her that it might look better on Kaycee. :)
I can't believe your mother!!! What a crazy lady. I have to tease her about this next time I see her.
Post a Comment