Here is Kaycee opening her gifts form her brothers and sister. Its a Hannah Montana secret pillow. She LOVES it.
This gist is from Uncle Mike and Aunt Erin. A littlest pet shop you can decorate
This is from Grandma and Grandpa Woffinden. Kaycee, Dad and Cole like to play Dr. So mom and dad got Kaycee a Dr. set and Grandma and Grandpa sent her the scrubs. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa. :)
Dr. Sally. (Thats her play name. :)
Opening up the gift from the Black family. It was fuzzy posters and fuzzy stickers
The gift from Mr. Gary, Mrs. Sharon and Even. 2 sets of Polly pockets with accessories
Kaycees cake. Not exactly how I would have done it but it was fun having Dora over and letting the kids help make it. Kaycee wanted a water cake. So we made the bottom of the ocean
The jelly fish.
Sea turtle
Kaycee blowing out the candles
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYCEE!!!

3 comments:
So do you call Kaycee: Mini-me? She is such a little Kristie. She looks happy with the stash of gifts she received too. To fun.
Wow... I cannot believe that Kaycee and James look SO big! I guess I shouldn't be shocked anymore... Kaycee is so cute! To me she looks a lot like Whitney did in my childhood birthday pictures!
Post a Comment