Here are some fun and cute pictures of Maddy.
This one is of here after her bath. Uncle Eric and Aunt Amber gave her this robe for Christmas. To cute

This picture is
Ben's favorite.
The kids we playing with her and one of them decided to put the glasses on her. I love it!

Here she is sporting the new bow I made her. I also really like this out fit. It is the softest sweater I have ever felt.

Look at that cute smile. :)

A look at the whole out fit. I love it. And yes those are sparkly silver Converse shoes she is wearing. It just added the final touch to the out fit.

Here she is
asleep in her car seat later that day. She must have wiggled and got her head band over her eyes. It made for a great close up of the bow. :)

And this picture was taken last Sunday. The dress she has on is from a good friend of mine. Nancy
Dunham. I love this dress. It came with this hat and
velvet shoes...

But for church I chose to put a bow on her head.

Look at the lace detail at the bottom of the dress. I love this dress and she looked so cute. Thanks Nancy!

Here is just a cute close up of Maddy. A friend of mine says she looks like me in this picture. :)

3 comments:
What cute pictures! With so many cute outfits you can take pictures daily. The beauty of digital photography! :)
She is so cute!
She is so sweet! I hope you dont mind me getting on? Plus I add you to my blog list?You can do the same if you like? Now we can stay in touch two ways.With this & facebook!
Post a Comment